Welcome to Indonesia’s Annual Data Protection Summit – a must-attend, free online event prioritizes the enhancement of data security in Indonesia.
Taking place on Thursday, 14 December, with the theme ‘Safeguarding The Effective Implementation of PDP Law: Public and Private Sectors Perspectives’, featuring valuable insights from key exclusive industry sectors.
Connect with industry leaders, experts, and professionals in the field of data protection. Whether you’re looking to expand your knowledge, actively involved in data-related activities in Indonesia, or engaged in the field, this is an invaluable opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
Type: Free Online Event
Date: Thursday, 14 December 2023
Time: 09:00-17:00 WIB
08:50 – 09:00 WIB
The opening of Indonesia’s Annual Data Protection Summit by Dewi Susanti, Schinder Law Firm Partner.
09:00 – 09:05 WIB
The delivery of the Welcome Message by Ms. Naz Schinder, APPDI Co-Founder/President.
09:05 – 09:15 WIB
The opening remarks by Prof. Dr. Zudan Arif Fakrulloh, S.H., M.H., APPDI Advisor and former Director General of Population and Civil Registration (Dirjen Dukcapil) at the Ministry of Home Affairs (Kemendagri) for the 2015-2023 period, Sekretaris Badan Nasional Pengelola Perbatasan (BNPP), Penjabat Gubernur Sulawesi Barat, and Ketua Umum Dewan Pengurus Korpri Nasional.
09:15 – 09:30 WIB
The opening remarks by Prof. Abu Bakar Munir and Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Rahmadi Supancana, APPDI Co-Founders.
09:30 – 10:15 WIB
Session I – Enlightening Insights
- Prof. Abu Bakar Munir, Co-Founder at APPDI
- Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Rahmadi Supancana, Co-Founder at APPDI
- Dewi Susanti, Partner at Schinder Law Firm
10:15 – 11:00 WIB
Session II – Finance Banking
Theme: “SafeVault Finance: Building a Fortress for Data Protection”
- Tiya Pangestu, Business Secretarty at PT Surya Sentosa Investama
- Lorestoni Pardede, Legal Counsel at PT Astra Digial Arta
11:00 – 11:45 WIB
Session III – Telecommunications
Theme: “Connecting with Confidence: Privacy in the Telecom World”
- Badiah Sutianty, Team Lead of Legal
- Chandra Willy Saputra, Data Governance Lead at Blibli.com
11:45 – 13:00 WIB
13:00 – 13:45 WIB
Session IV – Fintech
Theme: “Fintech Fort Knox: Securing Data Innovation”
- Yasmine Meylia, Head of Compliance at Kredit Pintar
- Dickie Widjaja, Chief Information Officer at Investree
- Christian Limawan, Chief Executive Officer at AIForesee
13:45 – 14:30 WIB
Session V – Law/Consulting
Theme: “Legal Fortresses: Data Protection in the World of Law”
- A.A.B.N.A. Surya Putra, Academic and Research Manager at RAH (The House of Legal Experts)
- Ida Bagus Ayodhya Dirgantara, Managing Partner at Mangkoenagoro, Dirgantara, Oepangat Law Firm
- Nico Tarigan, Managing Partner at NM Counsellors at Law
14:30 – 15:15 WIB
Session VI – Information Technology
Theme: “Securing the Digital Vault: Data Privacy in Cloud Storage”
- Marini Sulaeman, Vice President Legal at GND Cyber Solutions
- Sanjeev Gathani, Chief Executive Officer at BBG APAC Pte Ltd
- Wahyu Setiawan, Legal Director at RedDoorz
15:15 – 16:00 WIB
Session VII – E-commerce
Theme: “Secure Paths: Navigating Data Protection Challenges in E-commerce”
- Michael Hans, Principal Attorney at Dr. Michael Hans & Associates “MHANSLaw”
16:00 – 16:45 WIB
Session VIII – Insurance
Theme: “Data Protection and Customer Trust: The Insurance Industry’s Responsibility”
- Yusa Miafatma, Vice President Corporate Secretary & Legal at Astra Life
- Laura Reggyna, Partner at Kandara Law
16:45 – 17:00 WIB
Closing by Dewi Susanti, Schinder Law Firm Partner.